Penis Envy Mushroom For Sale in UK. The penis envy mushroom spore is one of the most popular research strains around. In nature, it’s an interesting way to chalk up a conversation – “hey, what’s that sticking out of the ground?” – known for it’s unmistakable resemblance to a male reproduction organ.
UK: 4 to 24 hours
USA: 2 to 4 Days
International Delivery: 3 to 4 Days
Origin of Penis Envy Mushroom
- The Penis Envy Mushroom is probably one of the most interesting Cubensis strains around.
- It also has quite a bit of mystery and misinformation surrounding its origins.
Most information online will say that Terrance McKenna “developed” this mushroom, but that information is incorrect.
The true origin of the famous “Penis Envy mushroom” is from an Amazonian Cubensis. that is Terrance McKenna used to carry on his online store many many years ago.
- A mycologist by the name of Steven Pollock worked on Terence McKenna’s Amazonian Cubes.
- thus, creating this unique isolation which as part of its mutation, makes it look like a penis. as well as containing unusually high amounts of psilocybin.
- This mushroom has no veil and although the cap may look fully open, the stalk continues to multiply in size.
- while keeping an extreme density, unlike other Cubies.
It is a slow but steady grower and more than makes up for it in the end.
- Despite many misleading and ignorant claims on a certain mushroom forum website.
- The spores of these mushrooms are no different than any other Cubensis strain.
- They are the same size, shape, and color when viewed under a microscope.
- There is a big difference in spore production when compared to traditional Cubensis strains.
- however, PE does not open it’s a cap in a normal way, and cannot be harvest like traditional magic mushroom spores.
- Therefore penis envy mushroom spores can only be purchased in a spore syringe since it is not possible to make spore prints.
- This strain is said to be ultra potent, sometimes called the most potent of all the magic mushrooms.
- Some people speculate that the increased potency is because PE is a “mutant,” but the truth of the matter is simple.
- Penis envy is a strain that grows much slower than normal cubensis mushrooms.
- The result of the slower growth is a longer window of psilocybin production.
- thus the mushrooms are capable of. and often do contain more psilocybin gram for gram than normal cubensis mushroom strains.
lbino Penis Envy (APE) Swab
*For Microscopy Research*
- 1st Class Express Shipping
- High-quality premium spores
- Viking Guarantee
- Pack of 2
Our magic mushroom spores
Our spore swabs are sourced from the best connoisseurs, made under lab-grade sterile conditions. Sourcing only the highest quality of spores from countries where It is legal to grow them. They are best kept in the dark and refrigerated (2-8C) to increase the shelf life of the spores. A normal household fridge is perfectly fine for this
Can I legally use these spores to grow mushrooms in the UK?
Growing magic mushrooms is illegal In the UK. We sell them for the purpose of legal microscopy and to preserve the incredible genetics, in case the law ever changes regarding growing.
How to prepare your swab for microscopy ..http://electro420vapes.com
Our swabs are sealed in plastic, this is to prevent any entry of bacteria or mould. Before unwrapping the swab you should prepare a SAB with your microscope in.
How to study spores and research using a microscope
Looking at the swabs you’ll see little black specs covered on the cotton swab.
The true beauty of our spore swabs become clear when looked at closely at magnification. Peering into the fascinating world of mushroom spores.
Prepare the microscope slide, lightly brush the swab of mushroom spores on it and then cover the specimen with a microscope covering glass. Psilocybin cubensis spores are best looked at under 1000x.
Can you reuse the swab?
Yes! you can reuse the swab countless times until you no longer can see spores.
How to store spore swabs
Syringes are best kept at 2C & 8C or 35F & 46F
About Albino Penis Envy
If you been reading into Psilocybe Cubensis you’ve probably heard of the fabled ‘Penis Envy’ a slow-growing, highly unusual looking mushroom. The Albino Penis Envy takes this up a notch with grey bizarre heads. Looking like little aliens. There is no truly any other strain quite like the APE. Not available in spore syringe form due to the heads never actually opening so are manually swabbed. The true collector can add these genetics for their microscope pleasure with Viking Swabs.Penis envy mushroom